Questions to ponder:
- Why is it that eating insects, as food, is common throughout the world?
- Why is it that eating insects, as food is, rare in the developed world?
- entomon: “insect”
- phagy: “eating”
- food security
- sustainable food source
- people have a long historical relationship of eating insects
- Eat-a-bug Cookbook: 33 ways to cook grasshoppers, ants, water bugs, spiders, centipedes, and their kin
use the power of the internet to gather cricket flour:
Ingredients for Bug Batter:
- Potato “either mashed”: 2 cups
- Eggs: 4
- **anything else tasty**